Do you need help?
Sharing things that upset you is not always an easy thing to do, all staff at Foundry College are trained in Safegaurding and Child Protection. You can tell a responsible adult about any concerns that you or others might be having.
Concerns may include:
- Something happening online that you don’t feel comfortable with and might need some advice about.
- You or someone else is being bullied.
- A friend or fellow pupil is at risk.
- You may have a personal problem that you need to talk to an adult about.
- Sexually explicit images have been sent to you.
ChildLine 0800 1111
NSPCC 0800 136 663
Think You Know https://www.ceop.police.uk/Safety-Centre/
Do you really understand Social Media?
“You care deeply about the pupils and are determined to make sure that your school provides the nurturing environment that they need.”
“Pupils are happy at your school, they say that there is always someone to talk to and that their views are valued. Parents and carers praise the improvements in their children’s behaviour and attitudes to learning.”
“You and your team are acutely aware of the importance of ensuring that every pupil is safeguarded from harm.”
Tel: 0118 334 1510